Skip to content
What is the order process?
- We have a chat to work out what you need, how many pages, if you want a shop (and how you’d like people to pay), calendar, all that sort of stuff.
- At the same time we discuss how you’d like your site to look – if you have examples of things you do/don’t like, how busy you want the pages to be, your logo/brand colours, etc. If you don;t have any logo/brand colours, we can help with that, too.
- We work out an estimate based on our conversations. If you’re happy with the price, we may ask for a deposit, especially on bigger projects.
- We create a home page and one or two sample inner pages to get the branding, imagery and general design feel. You have a look, tell us what you do/don’t like, we tweak it.
- When you’re happy with the basic designs we go ahead and create the site on a subdomain of our site, called yoursitename.pictureengine.co.uk.
- You check it out and let us know if there are any changes. We usually budget for a couple of rounds of this in our estimates – if we feel it’s straying away from the original brief we may need to add a bit to the price but we always warn you before this happens.
- Once you’re happy, we invoice you for the balance. If you’re using our hosting we ask you to sign up to a direct debit for that; once this is done we transfer the site to your domain and launch it. If you’re not using our hosting, once the design invoice is paid we transfer the site over to your hosting and launch it.
- You then get a minimum of 1 month tech support built in to sort out any teething problems.
- You tell the world about your new site!
Interesting? Share it...